Monday 30 August 2010

Book of the Month - August


I've found it extremely hard to pick one book as my favourite this month. As you all know, I loved Lacey Weatherford's series Of Witches and Warlocks so much that I dedicated a whole week to it. If you missed any of that, you can find all of the posts below:

Review: The Trouble With Spells
Review: The Demon Kiss
Coming Soon! Matt Lanter Appreciation

So...back to choosing one book! I think the August Book Of The Month has to go to The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. A couple of fellow bloggers had told me how amazing this book was and they were spot on. I loved everything about it and would recommend it to everyone. You can check out my review here.

Not only is this a fantastic book but it is completely stunning. I loved the way that it was presented and all of the personal touches that related so well with the story. One of the most beautiful books I have ever seen.

1 comment:

Leanna Elle said...

I've heard all good things about this one. Must check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels