Wednesday 18 August 2010

Hopelessly devoted to Vance Magnum


I'm pleased to welcome The Bookish Snob to Heaven, Hell and Purgatory today to share her love of Vance Magnum with you all. It is no secret that I love him but I think she loves him a bit more. 

Vance Mangum. Just rolls of the tongue doesn't it? Give me a moment to gather myself because at the mere thought of his name my heart starts racing and my knees weaken. Sigh. Ok where was I - oh yes, Vance Mangum. The book world has a new bad boy and what a bad boy he is.


The first image you get of Vance is him wearing a leather jacket outside of school, leaning up against his motorcycle. Can you see him? OK now add amazing blue eyes, a rock hard body and a smile that will drive you crazy. He has a wicked sense of humor and like all bad boys, has a tortured and mysterious past. Oh and did I mention he has magical powers ? Yep, I can hear your heart beating faster from here. Delicious huh? Right from that first moment of meeting him, Vance grabs hold of your heart and embeds himself deeply. He's the boyfriend you always wish you had in high school - the boy who when he walks into a room everything reduces down to a whisper and you find yourself drawn to him. He finds your eyes and with that smirk that melts your insides, he walks to you, letting everyone know that you're the one he wants and that to him, no one else matters. Everyone else may think they "know" him but you do - he's devoted, loyal and completely into you. It also doesn't hurt that he kisses like the devil and that he has the ability to scramble your brain with that incredibly sexy raised eyebrow.

He's the reason why you get up in the morning, why you find yourself with a goofy grin on your face and why you find yourself doodling your name and his wrapped in a heart whenever there's a pen nearby. He is irresistible and 100% unforgettable. This, my fellow bad boy lovers, is Vance Mangum. This is why reading the "Of Witches and Warlocks" series is one of the best things you can ever do for yourself. And here's an extra incentive (like you really need any more) - the way I see Vance, he has the potential to be even badder!! You get a hint of it in "The Demon Kiss" as you learn more about how hard he fights against his demon nature and how easy it could be for him to fall over to the "Dark Side". What would happen if he falls? What would that do to his bad boy status? I have no idea but honestly doesn't it just make you tingle imagining all the evil possibilities?

I believe Vance will prove the saying that wine improves with age. He can only get better, hotter and insanely addicting. We've seen how much he's developed so far in books 1 and 2 and I'm on pins and needles waiting for the last two in the series. So remember this name everybody - Vance Mangum because I guarantee, this won't be the last time you hear it :) I HEART VANCE !!

Find out more about this amazing series at the Official Of Witches and Warlocks website

1 comment:

SusanKMann said...

What a fantastic piece on Vance. He is so hot. I heart Vance, I heart Vance, I HEART VANCE. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels