Tuesday 17 August 2010

Matt Lanter Appreciation



Matt Lanter is the actor who inspired Lacey Weatherford for the character Vance Magnum. You can read more about how this came about here on the official website for Of Witches and Warlocks.

You may have already seen Matt in action on the hit US TV show, 90210 as Liam. Since finding out that this was who inspired Vance Magnum, I have started to watch 90210 and I'm now hooked because of him. Matt is also the voice of Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: The Clone Wars which is where many people may recognise him from.

Due for release in the US on 18th August is Matt's latest film 'Vampires Suck'. There have been many spoof films around over the past couple of years but I have to say, I am seriously looking forward to this one. Check out the trailer below.



Seeing as Vance Magnum is a seriously hot bad boy, I thought I would share some pictures of Matt looking exactly how I would picture him in the role. Enjoy :D


Check out Matt's My Space and Twitter pages to find out more about this hunk of a man!!

Update: After seeing a tweet by Lacey herself, I HAD to add this picture to the post. Matt Lanter as a fireman?! Oh my...


Find out more about this amazing series at the Official Of Witches and Warlocks website  

5 comments:

Smash Attack Ash said...

Um, I'll take one to go, please! :)

SusanKMann said...

I hope Vampires Suck comes out over here soon. It looks great. He is delish ;) x

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

I totally didn't realize that's who the Vampires Suck guy was! That movie looks HILARIOUS!

Belinda said...

When I saw Fireman Lanter I was ready to burn my house down just to have him come hose me off.. I mean hose my house off :P

Lacey Weatherford said...

ROFL!!! You all are great!! Welcome to my obsession/addiction!! Matt is AMAZING!! And as far as the fireman pics go, I only have one thing to say and that is....YUM!! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels