Wednesday 25 August 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (#10)

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Once in a full moon - Ellen Schreiber
UK Release Date: January 2011
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books

Synopsis
Beware of a kiss under the full moon. It will change your life forever.

Celeste Parker is used to hearing scary stories about werewolves—Legend’s Run is famous for them. But when, after an unnerving visit with a psychic, she encounters a pack of wolves and gorgeous, enigmatic Brandon, she must discover whether his transformation is more than legend or just a trick of the shadows in the moonlight. Brandon may be Celeste’s hero, or he may be the most dangerous creature she could encounter in the woods of Legend’s Run.

4 comments:

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

This one is also on my TBR list. The cover is so, so gorgeous!

Belinda said...

I agree, the cover is striking and if I was at the bookstore, I'd automatically pick it up. Thanks Lyndsey for the recommend. I'm off to put it on my Goodreads TBR pile.

Come by and read my WOW
http://thebookishsnob.blogspot.com

psst .. don't forget VANCE MANGUM FOREVER !!!! rofl

Leanna Elle said...

Love the sound of this! Great pick! I love the cover too!

iffath said...

Wow, her eyes are are a gorgeous shade! Great pick!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels