Friday 13 August 2010

Book Blogger Hop #6 (5 - 13th - 16th July)

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books and runs from Friday to Sunday. The Hop is a fantastic way to get your blog noticed more and visit some other cool blogs that you didn't know about before. Head over and sign up and see what you can find!

Each week a new question is asked and we all get to be a part of the fun by answering. This weeks question is:
How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’?

My Answer: My 2 bookshelves are pretty nearly full now so my TBR books are in piles on my bedroom floor. They are as organised as the bookshelves though and split into uni books, books I have bought and books for review. In total, I have roughly 30. I've been reading like a maniac for the past couple of weeks though so it has gone down a lot recently.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Leave me is a comment with a link to yours and I'll make sure I come by and check it out.

11 comments:

Natalie said...

On my Goodreads "to-read" shelf, I've got 758. In my physical TBR pile, I think I have 138. Guess I need to step it up a notch, huh?

Have a great weekend! :)

Lisa said...

Stopping by from the blog hop. According to my goodreads I have 269 books on my TBR list although I'm not entirely sure how accurate that is because I'm pretty sure there is books waiting on my nook to read that I haven't included on that list.

Have a great weekend!

Lisa
Pages of my Life

Midnyte Reader said...

Hi there, stopping by from Book Hopper. I picked yours out of the list because I liked the name : )

Tammy said...

Hey there! Just stopping in on Book Hop! JUst entered your cool contest. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

From the hop! I've got close to 200 books!

The Book Bee said...

Hi, just stopping by from the hop and I am a new follower. Have a great weekend
bookbee
http://thebookbee.blogspot.com

Alissa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :]

I'm also guilty of having book piles on my floor, but mine aren't nearly as organized as yours.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog!

I really like your background!

I'm a new follower :)

Liz. R said...

Hey! Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog, I'm now a follower! I hope you have a great week :).

Amber said...

Just hopping back. Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and following me. I really appreciate it!

I saw in you In My Mailbox post that you have Need and Captivate by Carrie Jones. I've got them in my TBR pile too.

I'm you're newest follower!

Have an awesome day!

Barnard Baker said...

Thanks for hopping by my blog last week! I'm sorry I'm late returning the hop. I have tons and tons of books on my TBR pile, but I don't have most of them. :)
For this week's question: I follow about 50 blogs, but I can't keep up with them all of the time.
Have a fantastic weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels