Friday 27 August 2010

Book Blogger Hop #7 (27th - 30th August)

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books and runs from Friday to Sunday. The Hop is a fantastic way to get your blog noticed more and visit some other cool blogs that you didn't know about before. Head over and sign up and see what you can find!

Each week a new question is asked and we all get to be a part of the fun by answering. This weeks question is:

Do you use a rating system for your reviews and if so, what is it and why?

My rating system reflects the name of my blog and I had the idea in my head before I even started blogging. My rating system is obviously Heaven, Hell and Purgatory and I feel like every book can fit in each of these catagories. I am yet to put a book into Hell though because it's been such a great year for books. Although I think this rating system limits me at times, I still love and it would never change it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Leave me is a comment with a link to yours and I'll make sure I come by and check it out.

18 comments:

Smash Attack Ash said...

I love your rating system. :) Happy Friday.

Erika said...

Hi Lyndsey! I'm a new follower from the hop :) Your rating system's very cool! I love it! I'm really looking forward to reading your posts :)

Have a lovely weekend!

Erika
Erika Breathes Books

Badass Bookie said...

Hi there! *waves*

Hopping over via hop! you blog is looking fantastic! Sometimes I wish my blog design was different! Definitely hopping over soem over time too! Have a lovely weekend! I follow you already!

Til next time!
Badass Bookie xx (Lisa)
http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

LM Preston said...

Hi! Hopping over. I pretty much keep my rating system simple. I do 1-5 stars with 5 being the highest.

Unknown said...

Stopping by through the blog hop!
I like your rating system. It's unique.

Amber said...

I'm an old follower hopping through.

I can understand how your rating system could make limit you. I feel limited with a 1-5 ratings system!

Happy reading!
My Hop

Katie said...

I really like how you were able to pull your ratings into your title. It's a really cool system. Happy Friday.

Caitlin said...

Hey stopping by from The Hop! Very clever way of rating your books! I love it!
I'm a new follower :)

I've also got a giveaway from on at my blog! check it out of you have the time.

http://scarrletreader.blogspot.com/

have a great friday!

Beverly said...

Hey there! Just hopping by! If you have a chance, stop by The Wormhole and check out my 300 follower giveaway! Happy reading – have a great weekend!

Jen said...

Hopping on by to say hello! I like your rating system!

Lacey Weatherford said...

Your rating system had me QUAKING at the bar of judgement while you reviewed my books!! I was so worried you wouldn't like them! haha (I'm already a follower :P) It is the only review system I've seen like it and it was what inspired me to try to come up with something unique for mine!
Smiles!
http://thedelusionaldiaries.blogspot.com

Belinda said...

Hey there chica!! Been missing you on Twitter with no one to have a VanceFest with. I LOVE your rating. It's catchy and easy to follow and 100% unique. Hope we can meet up soon. Have a great weekend

- The future Mrs Vance Mangum (ROFL I couldn't resist)

Jessica B said...

New follower, stopping by from the hop! Love your blog name.

Shari said...

Hi, I thought I was already following you:( I KNOW I've been here through twitter. Well now I know I'm following here too! Have a wonderful weekend. Shari over at myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. I'm going to check out your blog. =)

Elena said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower. Have a great week!

pussreboots said...

I'm a new follower. Happy weekend. Come see what my rating system is.

Godlybandgeek07 said...

I am now a follower!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I can't wait to read more of your reviews!!

-Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels