Monday 12 July 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge


Like my good friend Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking, I have only just found out about the 2010 Debut Author Challenge which is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. The challenge is to read at least 12 YA/MG novels by debut authors that are released this year. The challenge runs from 1st January until 31st December. I do read a fair amount of debut novels so I figured I should participate in this fab challenge.

Here's what I have either already read or plan to read:
1. Shade - Jeri Smith Ready
2. Wintercraft - Jenna Burtenshaw
3. Della says: OMG - Keris Stainton
4. The Dark Divine - Bree Despain
5. Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
6. Infinity - Sherrilyn Kenyon
7. Firespell - Chloe Neill
8. Claire de Lune - Christine Johnson
9. Glimmerglass - Jenna Black
10. Before I fall - Lauren Oliver
11. Bleeding Violet - Dia Reeves
12. 13 to life - Shannon Delany
13. Mistwood - Leah Cypess
14. Sea - Heidi R. Kling
15. Whisper -Phoebe Kitanidis
16. Firelight - Sophie Jordan
17. Nevermore - Kelly Creagh
18. Under My Skin - Judith Graves
19. The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson
20. The Ghost and the Goth - Stacey Kade
21. My Love Lies Bleeding - Alyxandra Harvey
22. Claire de Lune - Christine Johnson
23. Finding Sky - Joss Stirling
24. By Midnight - Mia James
25. Paranormalcy - Kiersten White


I have some reviews for these ready to post so will add links as they come. Some of these are already pre-ordered, some in my wish list and some should be getting shipped very shortly. I'm pretty sure that I will be able to do a lot more than 18 but I know those are definite buys so far.

Enjoy the challenge everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels