Friday 2 July 2010

Book Blogger Hop (#4 - 2nd July)

Hey everyone. It's Friday so you know what time it is. It's time to do the hop again.

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books and runs from Friday to Sunday. The Hop is a fantastic way to get your blog noticed more and visit some other cool blogs that you didn't know about before. Head over and sign up and see what you can find!
 
Each week a different twist will be added to the hop so that everyone gets to know each other better so here's my little bit of information this week.
 
My name is Lyndsey and I started blogging about a month ago. I also write reviews on Dooyoo.co.uk and a couple of friends on there have their own blogs. After checking them out, I realised that it couldn't be as hard as I had first imagined so I thought I would give having my own blog a shot. I love to know what other people are reading and what they though and often find some of the best books from recommendations. I guess I just wanted to the world to know about all of the fantastic books that I've been reading over the past year and my new addiction with YA novels.
 
Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment and I'll come over and visit your blog!

13 comments:

Tanya said...

Hi Lyndsey! I'm stopping by via the Blog Hop and am now following you! Your blog looks great! Have a great weekend!

~Tanya
www.amongthemuses.com

Jen said...

Hopping by to say Happy Friday! :) Have I mentioned how much I like your blog background? :)

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Hi, thanks so much for visiting and following my blog! I'm now following you - I love the look of your blog, and I look forward to reading some reviews. Have a great weekend!

Blueicegal ♥ said...

yay!! another Britisher hahaha i always get happy when i meet another Uk blogger hope you have a great hop! :)

Melissa said...

Looking forward to reading your reviews. Great taste in books. Happy Friday!

Jenny said...

Hi Lyndsey! Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I'm a huge fan of YA as well so I look forward to your reviews. Happy Friday!

Jenny
www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

Hey Lyndsey, I'm already a follower (UK people rule!!!) but I just wanted to hop by to see how you started blogging!!
Have a lovely weekend and talk soon!
x Caroline @ Portrait of a Woman

Cindy said...

Thanks for hopping by, I enjoyed stopping by your blog, its really great :) Have a great weekend!

Liz said...

Just stopping by on the hop! Your blog looks great and I can't wait to read more. I hope you're having a great weekend!

Marcie said...

Hey Lindsey, Just stopping by from the hop.
I am your newest follower.
stop by if you get a chance

http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyndsey, welcome to the blogging world! And thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you have a great weekend!

Vicki S said...

Caught you through the Hop! I can't help but wonder, what made you pick your blog's name? I happen to have a soft-spot for Demons, myself ;D I'm now following and have added you to my Book Blog List.

Hope you can hop over my way too ;)

Care to venture into The Wolf's Den?

Melissa said...

Hi Lyndsey! I just stopped by your site through the hop, and I hope that you'll want to check out my hop too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels