Sunday 18 July 2010

In My Mailbox (#6)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to show what everyone has been recieving or buying each week.

Amazon

I ordered these books from Amazon quite a while ago but they took forever to be dispatched for some strange reason so I only recieved them early this week. I order from Amazon quite a lot but they really disappointed me with the service this time. So long as they dont do the same when Linger is released next week I think I may forgive them!

I have already managed to read 'Perfect Chemistry' this week and ended up staying awake until 4am to finish it because I just couldn't make myself put it down. Review to come quite soon I think.

Waterstones

I'm really starting to think that I need to stay away from bookstores with offers on. If you read last weeks IMM, you'll know that I bought books 1-6 in the House of Night series because they were in the BOGOF offer at Waterstones. Not being able to help myself, I went back yesterday on my lunch break and bought these two lovely looking books. I've been eyeing up 'Graceling' for a while now but don't know much about 'By Midnight'. I only got it because I have near enough everything else in that offer now.

Won

I won 'The Final Hitch' by Samantha Scott-Jeffries from Chick Lit Reviews a couple of weeks ago. It's the only book I have ever won! 

So there you go. That's what I got In My Mailbox this week. What did you get in yours? 

10 comments:

Vicki said...

I knew you'd love Perfect Chemistry! That Waterstones offer got me...think they need to change it now because I'm the same and have most the books in it now!

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Brilliant books :D Firespell looks great. Enjoy :D

iffath said...

Aaah, Perfect Chemistry, I remember our little Twitter party about that.. :D Really intrigued about By Midnight! Hope you enjoy it ;)

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

I want to read firespell a lot but I need to wait until after my week camping - awesome books

Lesley said...

With your recommendation of Perfect Chemistry I went and bought it this week. It's on my IMM post! :D
Congrats on winning a book too, how exciting!

Ellz said...

You have some great titles here. Some of these I have never heard of. I cant wait to read your reviews. Happy Reading.

Leanna Elle said...

Great books this week. I LOVED Perfect Chemistry too (as I already told you). Also, I need to get on twitter and have more BB chats with you! lol!

I hope Amazon isn't slow with shipping out Linger cos I was just about to order it off there. :/ Maybe I should go with The Book Depository instead...

Enjoy all your books!

Nat said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Graceling!!! I hope you love it too!

Riv Re said...

You're going to LOVE Graceling. Best book ever. I reviewed it on my blog, fantasticfantasyfan.blogspot.com
BTW, Linger came out 5 days ago. The release date was moved up to the 13th.

Kelly said...

Great books there, I really want to read Graceling! :) Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels