Wednesday 6 October 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (#16)

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine  that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Entice (Need Pixies Book 3) - Carrie Jones
UK Release Date: 3rd January 2011
Publisher: Bloomsbury

Synopsis
Zara and Nick are soul-mates - they're meant to be together for ever. But that's not quite how things have worked out. For starters, Nick is dead, and has been taken to Valhalla, a mystical resting place for warriors. If they can find the way there, Zara and her friends will try to get him back. But even if they do, Zara has turned pixie - and now she's Astley's queen! Meanwhile, more teenagers go missing as a group of evil pixies devastates the town of Bedford. An all-out war seems imminent and Zara and her friends need all the warriors they can find...

4 comments:

Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

Whohoo!
This sounds really good, it is the 3rd installment right?

Leanna Elle said...

I still haven't read the first two books even though I have them on my shelf. Must catch up! I do like the sound of this series though! :)

Dwayne said...

I disliked the first book, haven't read the second and am quite excited for the third. Weird? :D

Amber said...

I've got this book on my wishlist and the other two novels in my TBR list. Great pick!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels