Sunday 10 October 2010

In My Mailbox (#16)



In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren to show what everyone has been recieving or buying each week.

For Review
 


Bloomsbury sent me a copy of the new edition of this book and while it is very pretty, I haven't actually read any of the other books. Needless to say, this one has gone to the bottom of my review pile for the time being.




 
Bought

These were from The Works and in the 3 for £5 offer. My Mum got the other two book in the offer for herself as there were no more of these sets available. Knowing The Works though, they will probably have them at some point so I'll be going back to check.




This one came from Amazon as I had pre ordered it a while ago. I read this as soon as it came and couldn't put it down!

Won

I won this one quite a while ago in a pre order contest but there were problems getting the paperback version so I finally decided to go with the hardback. I'm really glad though because it's lovely and I finished this book in one sitting. It's Amazing!

It's been quite a while since I've read anything like this but I won it in a Twitter giveaway so I'm looking forward to when I eventually get round to it!

Quite a mixed bunch of books this week for me. What do you think??

8 comments:

Jess said...

Great haul! Glad you enjoyed Paranormalcy! Can't wait to read that one.

iffath said...

Fab books! Dark Flame and Paranormalcy? YAY! :D

I still can't get over the fact that you haven't read the Harry Potter books, Lyndsey, where have you been hiding all this time?!!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

i can't wait to get paranormalcy

Leanna Elle said...

Great books this week - been hearing a lot of good things about Paranormalcy!

Jesse Owen (Reading to Life) said...

Paranormalcy sounds really good, I hope you enjoy :D

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

I love love love the blue blood series and yay Parnormalcy *flutters eyelashes*

One More Page said...

A brilliant book week! I'm dying to get my hands on Paranormalcy and am pleased you liked it as it means I probably will too :) I love the Blue Bloods books and can't wait for the new one to come out at the end of the month. Will look forward to hearing what you think of them. Happy reading!

AngelGoneMad said...

Great week Lyns!

I am dying to read Paranormalcy and can't wait to read your review on it.

As for the Blue Bloods book, I was a bit unsure about the first one. I can't decide whether to continue reading the series or leave it.

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels