Friday, 18 June 2010
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
7 Things About Me!
1. I have 2 part time jobs. One is working in a betting shop and the other in a chocolate shop.
2. One of my all time favourite books is The Secret Garden.
3. I loved reading as a child then couldn't stand it as a teenager. It took me to move to Canada and have no money to join the library and fall back in love with reading.
4. I'm moving to go to university in September to study English with Linguistics.
5. My books and DVDs have to be in a specific, organised order or I freak out a bit.
6. The only sport I like is ice hockey.
7. I love musical and dance films.
Blogs I've chosen to give this award to:
1. Book Savvy
2. And the plot thickens
3. Books love me
4. Candaces reading blog
5. A novel source
6. Cleverly inked
7. A maze of books
8. A journey of books
9. Book Crazy
10. Buried in books
11. Empire of books
12. Hooked on YA books
13. Falling off the shelf
14. Novels during naptime
15. My world of books
If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on.
Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don’t forget to tell your picks that they have a blog award!
The last 5 books I read are:
1. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - Stephenie Meyer
2. Spells - Aprilynne Pike
3. Wings - Aprilynne Pike
4. Sisters Red - Jackson Pearce
5. The Reformed Vampire Support Group - Catherine Jinks
Here are the 5 blogs I am passing this award on to:
1. Always with a book
2. An addicted book reader
3. In the hammock
4. Leilani loves books
5. Bookish in a box
Thanks to everyone who has come to visit since I started! It's very appreciated.
Posted by Me, him, the dog and a baby blog at 15:41